Friday, March 2, 2012

Two more happy customers shared their thoughts on DealerRater

"Sometime early in 2011, my husband went to Kenny Ross to "look" at cars. We always have our cars serviced there and have always found them to be honest and fair (at least we think so! He called home and had "found" another car he wanted. He buys cars like I buy shoes! I told him "no" - he had 4 at home! A few weeks later, Josh Phillips called to see when he could expect to sell William a car. I told him "not yet", but I'd keep him in mind. He called back in the fall and once again,I told him "not yet". He promised to call again in the spring. However, the car my son drove (a 2000 Chrysler 300 with 172,000 miles on it had started to bleed him with several small/med. problems, the latest being brakes. So, suddenly, it was "time to car shop". Off went Hubby on his day off to "look" again, but as he had done before, he "found" something! So, my son and I went off to see the "find", which turned out to be a 2012 Sonic AND a 2012 Cruze. After much talk and deliberation over cost and color, Josh Phillips, ever helpful and never pushing, drew up papers to a very nice gold Cruze and Sweet William drove home happy. Though we had gone in looking for "used" low mileage cars, this should make it longer till he "looks" again! Thanks, Josh, and Kenny Ross." - ellastanek

"Our overall car shopping experience was very pleasant. Jim and Pat were both very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The car my husband took me to see was sold shortly before we arrived so Jim showed us around the lot and I found a car I liked even more. They were both very professional and experienced in car sales." - nikvik

Dealer_rater
on

No comments:

Post a Comment