Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We would like to thank our amazing customers for writing these fantastic reviews on our dealership!

"I was looking for a "hard to find" 2012 Nissan Frontiercrew cab with the sport appearance package. I first reached out to Kenny Ross Nissan via the internet and within an hour Christy Engle responded. Though out the whole experience, Christy kept me well informed and found the exact truck I wanted a few days later half way across the state. She even drove out to pick it up which took most of her day. The price was great and hassle free. My wife liked Kenny Ross due to their service dept., which she takes her 2006 Pathfinder in for service.Fair and upfront, no B.S.. Also was suprised of the lifetime powertrain warranty thru the dealership. They were the only nissan dealership that I had spoken to that did'nt claim that "they are the largest nissan dealership in the tri-state are and can do what noone else can." I had heard that from four dealerships in the pittsburgh area! Very happy with the experience and love my new truck." - jcunik

"We have purchased several cars in the past from Kenny Ross, but this is our first time dealing with Rob Clay. We appreciated his no pressure style and ended up purchasing a used Nissan with no hassle. When it's time to purchase a new truck in a couple years, we will definately seek Rob out to deal with him again." - fg55

"My husband and I have purchased/leased several cars from Kenny Ross over the years and we have never been disappointed. They always give us a fair deal and great service. Three years ago we switched to Nissan and the great service has continued. Mike Baumann did an exeptional job of working with us to get us where we needed to be in our recent leasing of a new 2012 Rogue. It's a pleasure dealing with such knowledgable,friendly sales people. A very positive experience all around!!" - jplocinski

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]

No comments:

Post a Comment