Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thank you Coleen & Michael for writing this tremendous review on our dealership! We appreciate it!

"My husband and I bought our second Camaro the other day. It has been 19 years since our last red camaro. The first one we traded in at Kenny Ross in Irwin. This one is even better! I gave 5 stars for our experience with Kenny Ross Chevrolet-Buick-Nissan in Zelienople. The President of the company came over when we were doing some paperwork with Ed Casciato. Ed was great. We had a good time with him. Even getting onstar started was fun. Even with my husband trying to rush everything to get home before the snow storm. We had some good laughs! Poor Ed, he wanted to help us with everything but the Mr was in a rush as usual. Don't worry Ed, Although you told us to call you with any questions, I think we're ok. If not, I know you'll be there to help. Pres. Jim DeFilippo was the nicest guy. Although he probably has tons to do, he made it a point to come and talk to us. My husband was asking for a bit of the touch up paint to match the car. Although we could have filled out a form to get some, Jim brought back us our paint! He was very nice and helpful. We were even ok with the price of the vehicle. The lady that did the financing was cute too. Jim stopped in when she was counting our cash and getting the paperwork signed. He said she likes money and you could tell. She was smiling big when she counted out the money and it was over $10000.00. That would have me insane. I suggest everyone take her lots of cash to count. hahahaha! Thank you guys at Kenny Ross Zelienople for such a great experience! We plan on keeping this camaro for a long time. Hope to come back when we're ready for another!" - Coleen & Michael

Google

No comments:

Post a Comment